- Download Strategic Social Media From Marketing to Social Change
- 95% of You Will Ignore This 2018 Marketing Strategy | Business Squared Keynote in Australia
- Changing the hive mind — How social media manipulation affects everything: Tim Weninger at TEDxUND
- 12 secrets of marketing and you won’t believe what happens next | Naimul Huq | TEDxUNC
- The Future of Social Marketing Strategies
- Engaging Your Fan Base | Social Media Strategies For Musicians
- How To Grow a Successful Brand On Social Media 📉💰 – Gary Vaynerchuk | Motivational Q&A Business
- 7 Solid Social Media Strategies | Rachel Hollis
- What Are the Most Successful Marketing Strategies for Startups?
- Documentary- The Story of Content: Rise of the New Marketing
Strategic Social Media is the first textbook to go beyond the marketing plans and how-to guides, and provide an overview of the theories, action plans, and case studies necessary for teaching students and readers about utilizing social media to meet marketing goals.
Explores the best marketing practices for reaching business goals, while also providing strategies that students/readers can apply to any past, present or future social media platform Provides comprehensive treatment of social media in five distinct sections: landscape, messages, marketing and business models, social change, and the future Emphasizes social responsibility and ethics, and how this relates to capitalizing on market share Highlights marketing strategies grounded in research that explains how practitioners can influence audience behaviour Each chapter introduces theory, practice, action plans, and case studies to teach students the power and positive possibilities that social media hold