- UX : USER EXPERIENCE
- Pecha Kucha – Mobile Marketing
- Pecha Kucha
- Build A Digital Strategy in 5 Steps
- Internet Marketing Strategy – Step by step
- Digital Marketing Professional Certificate | Wharton Online
- AdWords tutorial from Google – Step 1: What you need to know about online marketing
- Social Media Marketing — How it Affects Your Business
- Are You Using These TOP 10 Internet Marketing TOOLS?!
- How to Create an Internet Marketing Campaign | by Shanna Kurpe
Make your mark with digital
eMarketing: the essential guide to marketing in a digital world is a one-stop guide to using the technologies and tools that are available to today’s marketers. Written by the experts from Africa’s largest digital agency, it offers practical insight into the strategic application of digital marketing best practice, providing students, practitioners and the industry with an accessible, comprehensive manual that no marketer should be without. Get to grips with Digital Strategy, Content Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation, User Experience, Customer Relationship Management, Data Analytics and more.
eMarketing: the essential guide to marketing in a digital world is the result of over 14 years of experience in a leading international marketing agency filled with brave, curious minds.