Amazon Price: $12.63 (as of June 15, 2018 5:41 am –
- Strategic Social Media: From Marketing to Social Change
- Social Media Strategy: Marketing and Advertising in the Consumer Revolution
- 5 Steps That Will Force People To Read Your Blog
- eMarketing: The essential guide to marketing in a digital world
- Ethics in Marketing: International Cases and Perspectives
- Successful Facebook Marketing
- Social Media Marketing: A Strategic Approach
- The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors
- Nasdaq hits new closing high, S&P 500 gains after ECB decision, U.S. data June 14, 2018NEW YORK (Reuters) - The S&P 500 edged up and the Nasdaq reached another record closing high on Thursday after the European Central Bank said it would avoid raising interest rates until mid-2019, and data showed U.S. economic strength.
- Central bank withdrawal means tighter times ahead for borrowers June 14, 2018WASHINGTON (Reuters) - With the world's two largest central banks now pulling back the economic props used to battle multiple crises, a so-far sturdy global recovery faces a new challenge as rising interest rates begin to take hold.
- Elon Musk's Boring Co to build high-speed airport link in Chicago June 14, 2018CHICAGO (Reuters) - Chicago has selected Elon Musk's Boring Co to build a $1 billion underground transit system that will whisk people from Chicago's downtown Loop district to O'Hare International Airport at 150 miles per hour (240 km per hour), the billionaire entrepreneur and Mayor Rahm Emanuel said on Thursday.
- Photoshop maker Adobe's quarterly revenue jumps 24 percent June 14, 2018(Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc topped analysts' profit and revenue estimates for the eighth straight quarter driven by strength in its digital media business, which houses its flagship product Creative Cloud.
- Facebook's public relations chief to step down June 14, 2018SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Facebook Inc said on Thursday that Elliot Schrage, who as head of communications and public policy has led the social network's response to scandals about privacy and election meddling, would step down from the company after a decade.
- Canada says agreed with U.S. to keep NAFTA alive, no talks set June 14, 2018(Reuters) - Canada agreed with the United States on Thursday that slow-moving talks to update NAFTA should continue although they did not set a date for the next round, a senior official said in remarks casting further doubt on the chances of a deal this year.