Amazon Price: $12.63 (as of June 9, 2018 9:26 am –
- Strategic Social Media: From Marketing to Social Change
- Social Media Strategy: Marketing and Advertising in the Consumer Revolution
- 5 Steps That Will Force People To Read Your Blog
- eMarketing: The essential guide to marketing in a digital world
- Ethics in Marketing: International Cases and Perspectives
- Successful Facebook Marketing
- Social Media Marketing: A Strategic Approach
- The Social Media Handbook for Financial Advisors
- Investors focusing on profit margins as rising prices, wages start to bite June 9, 2018NEW YORK (Reuters) - For years U.S. inflation has been the dog that did not bark, but rising prices and wages are now showing signs of squeezing profit margins across corporate America, leading investors to punish companies whose results are deteriorating.
- U.S., EU take small step on trade, but no breakthrough at G7 summit June 9, 2018LA MALBAIE, Quebec (Reuters) - The United States and European Union will establish a dialogue on trade within the next two weeks, a French official said on Friday, signaling a modest step forward for bitterly divided allies at a Group of Seven summit in Canada.
- Disney animation chief, Pixar co-founder Lasseter to quit after 'missteps' June 8, 2018(Reuters) - Walt Disney Co animation head and co-founder of Pixar John Lasseter, regarded as a modern day Walt Disney because of his creativity and commercial success, will leave at the end of the year, the company said on Friday.
- Chevron names Brazil chief to lead Venezuela operations after arrests June 8, 2018RIO DE JANEIRO/HOUSTON (Reuters) - U.S. oil producer Chevron Corp has permanently assigned its Brazil country chief to run its Venezuelan operations after the months-long detention of two executives escalated tensions between the OPEC-member nation and foreign oil firms.
- Trump, Trudeau swap jokes but hold firm in trade dispute June 8, 2018LA MALBAIE, Quebec (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau were all jokes and smiles for the media as they met at the Group of Seven leaders summit in Quebec on Friday, but neither budged on the serious trade dispute between them.
- U.S. Justice Department, AT&T await nail-biter of a court decision June 8, 2018WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A federal judge will decide next week whether AT&T , which owns DirecTV, will be allowed to buy Time Warner , home to CNN and March Madness basketball, for $85 billion.